Help Us Spread the Word!
Four Methods of Journal Writing: Finding Yourself Through Memoir
Would you like to learn how to discover yourself through journal writing? Have you thought about writing a memoir, but don’t know where to begin? Do you have memorable life stories that you’d like to share with others? If so, you’ll benefit form the valuable journaling tools, writing advice and inspiration in this helpful guide. Using the ideas in The Four Methods of Journal Writing: Finding Yourself Through Memoir will reveal amazing insights from your wise inner self that will shift personal blocks so you will feel freer, more joyful and energized.
Based on over thirty years of journal-keeping, fifteen years as a homeopath and teacher, and writing a memoir about her journalism days in Afghanistan in the 80s, Melissa Burch provides powerful tools for getting to know yourself better, healing difficult issues and writing your life story as a spiritual path of enrichment and purpose.
Discover what your soul wants you to know: strength, wisdom, creativity and wholesomeness. Burch’s journal-writing techniques will help you experience deep personal reflection, navigate life's transitions and nurture your creativity and personal growth. With powerful step-by-step journaling methods, samples of her own journal pages, and stories of personal transformation through journaling, Burch takes readers on an inspiring voyage of self-discovery.
• supports you to process raw emotions
• helps you find your calling
• reveals buried memories, wishes and dreams
• creates a safe space to explore and release your dark side
• nurtures your soul
• connects you to Source.
Finding yourself through memoir writing:
• opens the possibility of new directions
• jumpstarts your creative self
• shows the major themes in your life
• transforms your past experiences
• celebrates your uniqueness and value
• encourages you to be a role model and teacher for others
• organizes your history
• enables you to write and publish your life story.